|Search Our Careers||Career Center||Log Out|
|Education Manager (33018)|
|Location:||MILWAUKEE, WI US|
|Travel Involved:||1-2 weeks|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||Bachelors Degree or Equivalent|
|Skills:||Management -> Association Management Experience
Meeting/Event Planning -> Meeting Coordination, Event Coordination
Marketing -> Marketing Communications-Support
Customer Service -> Face-to-Face Support, Frontline/Phone Support
Program/Project Management -> Education, Certification
Computer Programs -> iMIS, Citrix, Microsoft Office
|Category:||Administrative Assistants/Coordinators,Meetings-Assistant/Coordinators,Program Manager-Education,Program Manager-R&T,Program Managers|
|GENERAL SUMMARY (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week):
Responsible for the oversight of the Society’s educational activities including the planning, design and implementation of all live and online programs.
General Education Activities:
• Through the direction of the Associate Executive Director plan, design and implement live and virtual educational programs and initiatives
• Perform assessments of the educational needs of SITC including development of appropriate surveys and other data collection activities
• Manage the implementation and reporting of educational activity evaluations and other outcomes measurement requirements
• Assist grant writer with granting process including providing required program information, attendee data, grant compliance and reconciliation requirements
• Work with appropriate staff to ensure timely and accurate website updates for live and virtual educational programs and activities
• Serve as staff liaison to appropriate SITC Education Committees including, but not limited to program organizing committees, the Annual Program Committee, Scientific and Clinical Education Council, and appropriate task forces and sub-committees
• Other duties as assigned
• With the direction of the organizing committees, develop appropriate program outlines, delivery formats, educational content, faculty and required technologies for successful learner interventions
• Oversee the development and distribution necessary meeting materials
• Attend live meetings as needed to manage onsite activities
• Manage speaker check-in and oversight of poster presentations
• Work with Senior Meeting Manager to determine overall policies, procedures, and schedules for live educational event operations as they relate to education activities
• Manage the transfer all appropriate educational materials to website or vendors pre- and post-meeting
• Manage and support all enduring educational materials including, but not limited to, all online and print materials. Online will include session recordings, slide sets, pod casts, webinars and CD-ROMS. Print materials will include manuscripts, guidelines, Journal submissions, and literature updates.
• Interact with appropriate vendors needed for creating and executing online educational activities
• Manage online education portal and education content management platform
• With the direction of the organizing committees, develop appropriate online program outlines, delivery formats, educational content, faculty and required technologies for successful learner interventions
• Oversee the development and distribution necessary virtual educational materials for online educational activities or online educational collateral materials
Continuing Medical Education & Compliance:
• Secure CME joint sponsors for appropriate programming
• Maintain compliance with any relevant accreditation guidelines, as well as those of other international CME providers, through the application of appropriate design, methodology and assessment models (ACCME, PhRMA, etc).
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with funder Letters of Agreement (LOAs).
|AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 2 weeks per year, some evening and weekend work required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, previous association management experience and familiarity with nonprofit boards of directors preferred. Project management, meeting planning and communications experience desired. Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills required. Word processing and spreadsheet skills in MS Office environment essential.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds required.